100% Free screen recording under windows 11/10
You need a free opportunity to record your screen? If you’re using a Windows 11 or 10 operating system, you’re in luck – there are a variety of free screen recording tools available. In this article, we will introduce you to some of the best free options available.
Why you can benefit from a screen capture program?
A screen recorder is a handy way to record videos of your computer screen, whether it’s to create training videos, capture your gaming sessions, or create a tutorial. There are many reasons why you can benefit from such a program.
Our recommendations for free screen recording programs
Here are some free screen recording programs that we recommend:
- Renderforest Screen Recorder: a user-friendly tool that is suitable for both Windows 11 and Windows 10.
- OBS Studio: a powerful open-source software that can also be used for streaming.
- CamStudio: a free program that lets you record your screen and save it as an AVI or SWF file.
There are many benefits of free screen capture programs – they are easy to use, require no additional equipment and are ideal for beginners. You can try them out and see which one works best for you.
Why it’s important to record a screen?
With the rise of digitization and the frequency of remote workplaces and online meetings, it’s more important than ever to record your screen activity. Screen recording can help you save important business or task information and refer to it later on.
There are numerous tools on the market that can help you record your screen. However, most of them are paid and require a monthly payment or a one-time payment. Fortunately, there are also 100% FREE screen recording tools available on the market.
- One of the best free tools is the Windows 11/10 built-in screen capture feature.
- It is easy to use and easy to install as it is already integrated into the operating system.
- It allows you to record your screen activities in high quality without the need for additional resources.
- You can also customize the recording to your needs by changing the resolution and frame rate.
Overall, there are numerous reasons why screen recording is important. Whether you’re working in an office, studying in school, or simply creating a tutorial, being able to record your screen activity can save you time and resources and help you get your work done.
How to capture screen on Windows 11/10
If you need to record something on your computer screen, there are several ways to do it. Some paid programs offer this feature, but there are also free alternatives that work just as well.
The most commonly used tool to record the screen in Windows 11/10 is the Xbox Game Bar program pre-installed on the computer. This program is 100% free and has all the necessary functions to record the screen. You can use it simply by pressing the key combination “Windows+G” open.
Another free program is “OBS Studio”, an open source tool that can be used to record videos, live streams and much more. It offers all the necessary functions for recording and editing the screen.
Another option is to use an online tool such as Screencast-O-Matic to use. Here you just need to start the tool and take the screen. There is also a Pro version of the tool with advanced features.
- Use Xbox Game Bar, to take up the screen under Windows 11/10
- Use “OBS Studio, to make free video recordings, live streams and much more
- Use the Screencast-O-Matic online tool for an easy and fast recording of the screen
In the end, it depends on your specific needs which program or tool is the best for you. But with these free options, you should be able to easily and effectively capture the screen on Windows 11/10.